What to Expect on the First Visit
- Thorough history and examination which may include functional movement assessment, postural screening, orthopedic, and neurological tests
- Focus on your main complaint
- Identify postural weakness and interference in the body
- Unique design, individualized exercise and flexibility program specific for your problem
- Multiple techniques to promote healing and recovery and injury prevention
X-Rays or Other Imaging
- Helpful and useful especially after accidents or trauma
- Gives us a clearer picture of injury or pre-existing problems
- Decision to use imaging will be made following your history and examination on a case by case basis
- Will attempt to use images previously taken at other clinics if available
How Long Will I Need Treatment?
- Depends on the problem, type of injury, how long you have had the problem
How Much Will It Cost?
- First visit: $60-85
- 3rd party, WCB, MPI, MB Health billing when available
Will it Hurt?
- Treatment is well tolerated and comfortable for most patients
Do I Have to Come Forever?
- No. Treatment length varies on your injury
- Many patients continue maintain their health with periodic checkups and corrective exercise